Thank you for your interest in supporting Meals On Wheels Atlanta! We rely on the generosity of people throughout our community to sustain our important work with seniors. Gifts
of time, money and resources are vital for our continued reach and impact in the community.
Check out the many ways you can get involved and make a difference.
The skills and time of dedicated volunteers help us deliver our mission each and every day. We have great opportunities to volunteer as an individual or as part of a group (corporate,
church, civic, etc). Click here to learn more about volunteering.
We welcome your support of our organization. Below are several ways to designate your gift.
To donate online via credit card click here.
To donate by check, please mail your check made payable to Meals On Wheels Atlanta to:
- Annual Fund – make an annual contribution to support our mission
- Knife & Fork Society – make a leadership contribution of $1,000 or more to support our mission
- Program Support – make a restricted contribution to one of our program areas: Meal Services, Home Repair Services, Senior Centers, Adult Day Health
- Monica Pearson Mother’s Day Fund – make a special springtime contribution to support meal services for the elderly mothers and grandmothers who need meals.
- Capital Campaign – launched in 2013, our $2 million capital campaign provides much-needed resources to update our facilities. Click here to learn more.
Meals On Wheels Atlanta
To make a stock gift, please click here for instructions.
1705 Commerce Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Many corporations and businesses in the Atlanta area will match your contribution to our organization. Check with your employer to see if your company supports a Matching Gifts
Consider making a planned gift through a bequest, charitable remainder trust, charitable lead trust, retirement plan or a life insurance policy. These donations offer wonderful
investment/estate planning benefits to you and your family. Please call Kate Grinalds at (404) 574-2307 to learn more.
- Pantry Program: We are in need of canned goods such as canned beans, fruits and vegetables for our Pantry Program. Cans (preferably new) must be undented, unexpired,
and not contain any MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup.
- Wish List: Click here to view useful items needed for our different programs.
- Santa for Seniors: Click here to views items needed for gifts for seniors that will be delivered on Christmas Eve.
We have incredible fundraising events throughout the year. Click here to learn more